Most orders will have a 3-5 day turnaround from the time of purchase. There are some items that will list the turnaround time which might be a longer production time. If it is a larger order we will reach out to you if there will be any delays.
Shipping will go out First Class USPS from Los Angeles, CA.
On Average, shipping time take 2-5 days depending on your location.
We currently do not offer any other shipping methods, but will be adding them in 2021.
Two-year Comprehensive Warranty for the Equipment & Machine of GiveMeSigns.com
GiveMeSigns.com guarantees that all the products are qualified in quality and the technical specifications have reached the factory inspection of OQC (Outgoing Quality Control).
(1) The entire body of all equipment or machines (except consumables) we sell is provided with a 2 – year warranty.
(2) Maintenance methods in which two options (either – or) available for the buyer:
· Normal: The buyer sends back a problematic part and GiveMeSigns.com will identify whether repair or change a new one.
· Urgent: The buyer purchases a replacement and meanwhile sends back the problematic part, and then GiveMeSigns.com will identify and decide whether refund the replacement.
(3) The Start Time of Warranty: Once such an equipment is shipped out.
(4) For maintenance service, please provide the invoice of purchase order (on which it indicates the equipment or machine model number, name and sold date), equipment or machine serial number, trouble or breakdown description, and better attach photo (s) or video (s).
(5) The purchase order PI is the essential proof for maintenance which ensures your legal interest and right. Please keep it properly after purchase.
Additional announcement, the following situations are not covered by the 2-year warranty:
(1) Any product or commodity which was not sold out by GiveMeSigns.com (The model number and serial number are not issued by GiveMeSigns.com)
(2) Any unauthorized repairing, mistake in use, damage, negligence, misuse, accident, change or modification, quality problem caused by incorrect installation;
(3) Tearing up or modifying of the label or the serial number of such an equipment or machine;
(4) Normal consumption or wearing off such nature usage, wearing down or aging of the cover or shell, plugging or socketing part or unit, etc;
(5) The using environment (temperature & humidity) did not match up the requirement specified in the manual or instruction document;
(6) The trouble or breakdown caused by incorrect operation or failure in following the operation instructed in the manual or instruction document;
(7) The parts or software not purchased from GiveMeSigns.com;
(8) The wearing or vulnerable part;
(9) The breakdown or damage caused by nature disaster or force majeure (Such as earthquake, fire, flood, typhoon, thundering, etc).
For Receiving Equipment or Machine:
When you receive it, suppose you find damage on external packing, instead of signing acceptance, please open it first and check the item inside the packing if there is any damage. If you find damage, you can definitely refuse signing acceptance and then claim loss from the express service company. At the same time, please take photos of the damaged packing and item, and contact us (Either our sales consultant whom you know or send an email to “email@example.com”). Hence, our people will assist you in handling such a dispute.