Supacolor Wearables Screen Print Transfers are perfect for all fabric types!
These transfers combine the versatility of transfer paper with the soft feel of screen print in one transfer.
- Most popular garment heat transfer and most versatile.
- Suitable for cotton, poly-cotton and polyester fabrics
- Not Suitable for fabrics that are sublimated or ones that migrate
- Tested to 50 plus domestic wash cycles
- Great soft hand feel
- Good Stretch and durability.
- We do NOT print ganged artwork. You will need to submit each job separately.
- 3-4 business days for processing
- $10.95 shipping cost
- Recommended file types: PNG, EPS, AI, or PSD
- Supacolor is considered a custom ordered product, this makes it a non-returnable product.
- Pricing discounts only apply to each singular job/artwork
*Sheet Size (No ganging, pick the size closest to your design. All sheets come ready to press.): Required
Raster/Bitmaps Art Files
Programs: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fresco, Affinity Photo, GIMP and others.
- CMYK strongly recommended (RGB will be converted)
- Must be exact to the size you are purchasing
- 300 dpi recommended
- Use a transparent background for free-floating art
- No fades or glows on free-floating art (Use clipping path to make sharp edges)
- Save as PDF (also acceptable: .psd, .tiff, .eps, .png, .jpg